The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4671|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||su/|| ||Soi|
| ||not tr, thee, thine own, thou, thy|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Ro 9:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
- Ro 9:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose haveI raised thee up, thatI might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth.
- Ro 13:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For he is the minister of God to thee for good. But if thou do that which is evil, be afraid; for he beareth not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that doeth evil.
- Ro 15:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And that the Gentiles might glorify God for his mercy; as it is written, For this causeI will confess to thee among the Gentiles, and sing unto thy name.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Soi". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".