The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4892|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||sune—drion|| ||Sunedrion|
| ||council, courts, supreme court|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Mr 13:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- "But be on your guard; for they will deliver you to the courts, and you will be flogged in the synagogues, and you will stand before governors and kings for My sake, as a testimony to them.
- Mr 14:55 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Now the chief priests and the whole Council kept trying to obtain testimony against Jesus to put Him to death, and they were not finding any.
- Mr 15:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Early in the morning the chief priests with the elders and scribes and the whole Council, immediately held a consultation; and binding Jesus, they led Him away and delivered Him to Pilate.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Sunedrion". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".