The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4892|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||sune—drion|| ||Sunedrion|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Mr 13:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- But take heed to yourselves: for they shall deliver you up to councils; and in the synagogues ye shall be beaten: and ye shall be brought before rulers and kings for my sake, for a testimony against them.
- Mr 14:55 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And the chief priests and all the council sought for witness against Jesus to put him to death; and found none.
- Mr 15:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And straightway in the morning the chief priests held a consultation with the elders and scribes and the whole council, and bound Jesus, and carried him away, and delivered him to Pilate.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Sunedrion". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".