The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4892|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||sune—drion|| ||Sunedrion|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Mt 5:22 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- ButI say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.
- Mt 10:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- But beware of men: for they will deliver you up to the councils, and they will scourge you in their synagogues;
- Mt 26:59 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Now the chief priests, and elders, and all the council, sought false witness against Jesus, to put him to death;
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Sunedrion". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".