The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5064|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||teŃssarev|| ||Tessares|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 6 Verses|
- Ac 10:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And saw heaven opened, and a certain vessel descending unto him, as it had been a great sheet knit at the four corners, and let down to the earth:
- Ac 11:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- I was in the city of Joppa praying: and in a tranceI saw a vision,A certain vessel descend, as it had been a great sheet, let down from heaven by four corners; and it came even to me:
- Ac 12:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And when he had apprehended him, he put him in prison, and delivered him to four quaternions of soldiers to keep him; intending after Easter to bring him forth to the people.
- Ac 21:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And the same man had four daughters, virgins, which did prophesy.
- Ac 21:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Do therefore this that we say to thee: We have four men which have a vow on them;
- Ac 27:29 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Then fearing lest we should have fallen upon rocks, they cast four anchors out of the stern, and wished for the day.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Tessares". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".