The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5108|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||toiou=tov|| ||Toioutos|
| ||like, such, such a fellow, such a man, such an one, such thing|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 7 Verses|
- Mr 4:33 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And with many such parables spake he the word unto them, as they were able to hear it.
- Mr 6:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And when the sabbath day was come, he began to teach in the synagogue: and many hearing him were astonished, saying, From whence hath this man these things? and what wisdom is this which is given unto him, that even such mighty works are wrought by his hands?
- Mr 7:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For laying aside the commandment of God, ye hold the tradition of men, as the washing of pots and cups: and many other such like things ye do.
- Mr 7:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Making the word of God of none effect through your tradition, which ye have delivered: and many such like things do ye.
- Mr 9:37 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Whosoever shall receive one of such children in my name, receiveth me: and whosoever shall receive me, receiveth not me, but him that sent me.
- Mr 10:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- But when Jesus saw it, he was much displeased, and said unto them, Suffer the little children to come unto me, and forbid them not: for of such is the kingdom of God.
- Mr 13:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For in those days shall be affliction, such as was not from the beginning of the creation which God created unto this time, neither shall be.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Toioutos". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".