The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5140|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||trei█v|| ||Treis|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Mr 8:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- I have compassion on the multitude, because they have now been with me three days, and have nothing to eat:
- Mr 8:31 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And he began to teach them, that the Son of man must suffer many things, and be rejected of the elders, and of the chief priests, and scribes, and be killed, and after three days rise again.
- Mr 9:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And Peter answered and said to Jesus, Master, it is good for us to be here: and let us make three tabernacles; one for thee, and one for Moses, and one for Elias.
- Mr 14:58 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- We heard him say, I will destroy this temple that is made with hands, and within three daysI will build another made without hands.
- Mr 15:29 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And they that passed by railed on him, wagging their heads, and saying, Ah, thou that destroyest the temple, and buildest it in three days,
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Treis". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".