The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5140|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||trei█v|| ||Treis|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 8 Verses|
- Re 6:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- AndI heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts say, A measure of wheat for a penny, and three measures of barley for a penny; and see thou hurt not the oil and the wine.
- Re 8:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- AndI beheld, and heard an angel flying through the midst of heaven, saying with a loud voice, Woe, woe, woe, to the inhabiters of the earth by reason of the other voices of the trumpet of the three angels, which are yet to sound!
- Re 9:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- By these three was the third part of men killed, by the fire, and by the smoke, and by the brimstone, which issued out of their mouths.
- Re 11:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves.
- Re 11:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them, and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them.
- Re 16:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- AndI saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
- Re 16:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And the great city was divided into three parts, and the cities of the nations fell: and great Babylon came in remembrance before God, to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of his wrath.
- Re 21:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Treis". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".