The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5503|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||xh/ra|| ||Chera|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Ac 6:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And in those days, when the number of the disciples was multiplied, there arose a murmuring of the Grecians against the Hebrews, because their widows were neglected in the daily ministration.
- Ac 9:39 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Then Peter arose and went with them. When he was come, they brought him into the upper chamber: and all the widows stood by him weeping, and shewing the coats and garments which Dorcas made, while she was with them.
- Ac 9:41 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And he gave her his hand, and lifted her up, and when he had called the saints and widows, presented her alive.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Chera". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".