The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5561|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||xw˝ra|| ||Chora|
| ||country, fields, land, region, regions|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Joh 4:35 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- "Do you not say, 'There are yet four months, and then comes the harvest '? Behold, I say to you, lift up your eyes and look on the fields, that they are white for harvest.
- Joh 11:54 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Therefore Jesus no longer continued to walk publicly among the Jews, but went away from there to the country near the wilderness, into a city called Ephraim; and there He stayed with the disciples.
- Joh 11:55 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Now the Passover of the Jews was near, and many went up to Jerusalem out of the country before the Passover to purify themselves.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Chora". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".