The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5561|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||xw˝ra|| ||Chora|
| ||country, fields, land, region, regions|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Mt 2:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And having been warned by God in a dream not to return to Herod, the magi left for their own country by another way.
- Mt 4:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- "THE PEOPLE WHO WERE SITTING IN DARKNESS SAWA GREAT LIGHT, AND THOSE WHO WERE SITTING IN THE LAND AND SHADOW OF DEATH, UPON THEMA LIGHT DAWNED ."
- Mt 8:28 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- When He came to the other side into the country of the Gadarenes, two men who were demon-possessed met Him as they were coming out of the tombs. They were so extremely violent that no one could pass by that way.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Chora". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".