The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 744|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||a¹rxaiÛov|| ||Archaios|
| ||ancient, ancients, early, long standing, old, old things|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Ac 15:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- After there had been much debate, Peter stood up and said to them, "Brethren, you know that in the early days God made a choice among you, that by my mouth the Gentiles would hear the word of the gospel and believe.
- Ac 15:21 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- "For Moses from ancient generations has in every city those who preach him, since he is read in the synagogues every Sabbath ."
- Ac 21:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Some of the disciples from Caesarea also came with us, taking us to Mnason of Cyprus, a disciple of long standing with whom we were to lodge.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Archaios". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".