|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||a)dike—w|| ||Adikeo|
| ||am a wrongdoer, damage, do harm, do wrong, does wrong, doing...wrong, done...wrong, harm, hurt, injure, injuring, offended, offender, treated unjustly, wrong, wrong...done, wronged|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Ac 7:24 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- "And when he saw one of them being treated unjustly, he defended him and took vengeance for the oppressed by striking down the Egyptian.
- Ac 7:26 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- "On the following day he appeared to them as they were fighting together, and he tried to reconcile them in peace, saying, 'Men, you are brethren, why do you injure one another ?'
- Ac 7:27 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- "But the one who was injuring his neighbor pushed him away, saying, 'WHO MADE YOUA RULER AND JUDGE OVER US?
- Ac 25:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- But Paul said, "I am standing before Caesar's tribunal, whereI ought to be tried. I have done no wrong to the Jews, as you also very well know.
- Ac 25:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- "If, then, I am a wrongdoer and have committed anything worthy of death, I do not refuse to die; but if none of those things is true of which these men accuse me, no one can hand me over to them.I appeal to Caesar ."