The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 91|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||a)dike—w|| ||Adikeo|
| ||be an offender, be unjust, do wrong, hurt, injure, suffer wrong, take wrong, wrong|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Ac 7:24 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And seeing one of them suffer wrong, he defended him, and avenged him that was oppressed, and smote the Egyptian:
- Ac 7:26 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And the next day he shewed himself unto them as they strove, and would have set them at one again, saying, Sirs, ye are brethren; why do ye wrong one to another?
- Ac 7:27 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- But he that did his neighbour wrong thrust him away, saying, Who made thee a ruler and a judge over us?
- Ac 25:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- Then said Paul,I stand at Caesar's judgment seat, whereI ought to be judged: to the Jews haveI done no wrong, as thou very well knowest.
- Ac 25:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- For ifI be an offender, or have committed any thing worthy of death,I refuse not to die: but if there be none of these things whereof these accuse me, no man may deliver me unto them.I appeal unto Caesar.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Adikeo". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".