The New Testament Greek Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 963|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||Bhqaniða|| ||Bethania|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Mr 11:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And when they came nigh to Jerusalem, unto Bethphage and Bethany, at the mount of Olives, he sendeth forth two of his disciples,
- Mr 11:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And Jesus entered into Jerusalem, and into the temple: and when he had looked round about upon all things, and now the eventide was come, he went out unto Bethany with the twelve.
- Mr 11:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And on the morrow, when they were come from Bethany, he was hungry:
- Mr 14:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Greek]
- And being in Bethany in the house of Simon the leper, as he sat at meat, there came a woman having an alabaster box of ointment of spikenard very precious; and she brake the box, and poured it on his head.
The New Testament Greek Lexicon based on Thayer's and Smith's Bible Dictionary plus others; this is keyed to the large Kittel and the "Theological Dictionary of the New Testament." These files are public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Thayer and Smith. "Greek Lexicon entry for Bethania". "The New Testament Greek Lexicon".