The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1007|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||aw) tyb|| ||Beyth 'Aven|
| ||Beth-aven, between, meet|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Ho 4:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Though you, Israel, play the harlot, Do not let Judah become guilty; Also do not go to Gilgal, Or go up to Beth-aven And take the oath: "As the LORD lives !"
- Ho 5:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Blow the horn in Gibeah, The trumpet in Ramah. Sound an alarm at Beth-aven: "Behind you, Benjamin !"
- Ho 10:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The inhabitants of Samaria will fear For the calf of Beth-aven. Indeed, its people will mourn for it, And its idolatrous priests will cry out over it, Over its glory, since it has departed from it.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Beyth 'Aven". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".