The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1516|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||)yg|| ||Gay'|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 1Sa 13:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And another company turned the way to Bethhoron: and another company turned to the way of the border that looketh to the valley of Zeboim toward the wilderness.
- 1Sa 17:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the Philistines stood on a mountain on the one side, and Israel stood on a mountain on the other side: and there was a valley between them.
- 1Sa 17:52 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the men of Israel and of Judah arose, and shouted, and pursued the Philistines, until thou come to the valley, and to the gates of Ekron. And the wounded of the Philistines fell down by the way to Shaaraim, even unto Gath, and unto Ekron.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Gay'". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".