The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1516|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||)yg|| ||Gay'|
| ||Ge-harashim, Valley, valley, valleys|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 2Ki 2:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- They said to him, "Behold now, there are with your servants fifty strong men, please let them go and search for your master; perhaps the Spirit of the LORD has taken him up and cast him on some mountain or into some valley ." And he said, "You shall not send ."
- 2Ki 14:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- He killed of Edom in the Valley of Salt 10,000 and took Sela by war, and named it Joktheel to this day.
- 2Ki 23:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- He also defiled Topheth, which is in the valley of the son of Hinnom, that no man might make his son or his daughter pass through the fire for Molech.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Gay'". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".