The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1516|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||)yg|| ||Gay'|
| ||Ge-harashim, Valley, valley, valleys|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 9 Verses|
- Eze 6:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- and say, 'Mountains of Israel, listen to the word of the Lord GOD! Thus says the Lord GOD to the mountains, the hills, the ravines and the valleys: "Behold, I Myself am going to bring a sword on you, andI will destroy your high places.
- Eze 7:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'Even when their survivors escape, they will be on the mountains like doves of the valleys, all of them mourning, each over his own iniquity.
- Eze 31:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Alien tyrants of the nations have cut it down and left it; on the mountains and in all the valleys its branches have fallen and its boughs have been broken in all the ravines of the land. And all the peoples of the earth have gone down from its shade and left it.
- Eze 32:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "I will lay your flesh on the mountains And fill the valleys with your refuse.
- Eze 35:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "I will fill its mountains with its slain; on your hills and in your valleys and in all your ravines those slain by the sword will fall.
- Eze 36:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'Therefore, O mountains of Israel, hear the word of the Lord GOD. Thus says the Lord GOD to the mountains and to the hills, to the ravines and to the valleys, to the desolate wastes and to the forsaken cities which have become a prey and a derision to the rest of the nations which are round about,
- Eze 36:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'Therefore prophesy concerning the land of Israel and say to the mountains and to the hills, to the ravines and to the valleys, "Thus says the Lord GOD, 'Behold, I have spoken in My jealousy and in My wrath because you have endured the insults of the nations .'
- Eze 39:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "On that dayI will give Gog a burial ground there in Israel, the valley of those who pass by east of the sea, and it will block off those who would pass by. So they will bury Gog there with all his horde, and they will call it the valley of Hamon-gog.
- Eze 39:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "As those who pass through the land pass through and anyone sees a man's bone, then he will set up a marker by it until the buriers have buried it in the valley of Hamon-gog.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Gay'". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".