The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1516|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||)yg|| ||Gay'|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Isa 22:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The burden of the valley of vision. What aileth thee now, that thou art wholly gone up to the housetops?
- Isa 22:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- For it is a day of trouble, and of treading down, and of perplexity by the Lord GOD of hosts in the valley of vision, breaking down the walls, and of crying to the mountains.
- Isa 28:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Woe to the crown of pride, to the drunkards of Ephraim, whose glorious beauty is a fading flower, which are on the head of the fat valleys of them that are overcome with wine!
- Isa 28:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the glorious beauty, which is on the head of the fat valley, shall be a fading flower, and as the hasty fruit before the summer; which when he that looketh upon it seeth, while it is yet in his hand he eateth it up.
- Isa 40:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain:
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Gay'". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".