The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1516|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||)yg|| ||Gay'|
| ||Ge-harashim, Valley, valley, valleys|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Jos 8:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then all the people of war who were with him went up and drew near and arrived in front of the city, and camped on the north side of Ai. Now there was a valley between him and Ai.
- Jos 15:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then the border went up the valley of Ben-hinnom to the slope of the Jebusite on the south (that is, Jerusalem ); and the border went up to the top of the mountain which is before the valley of Hinnom to the west, which is at the end of the valley of Rephaim toward the north.
- Jos 18:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The border went down to the edge of the hill which is in the valley of Ben-hinnom, which is in the valley of Rephaim northward; and it went down to the valley of Hinnom, to the slope of the Jebusite southward, and went down to En-rogel.
- Jos 19:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The border circled around it on the north to Hannathon, and it ended at the valley of Iphtahel.
- Jos 19:27 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- It turned toward the east to Beth-dagon and reached to Zebulun, and to the valley of Iphtahel northward to Beth-emek and Neiel; then it proceeded on north to Cabul,
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Gay'". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".