The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1516|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||)yg|| ||Gay'|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Jos 8:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And all the people, even the people of war that were with him, went up, and drew nigh, and came before the city, and pitched on the north side of Ai: now there was a valley between them and Ai.
- Jos 15:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the border went up by the valley of the son of Hinnom unto the south side of the Jebusite; the same is Jerusalem: and the border went up to the top of the mountain that lieth before the valley of Hinnom westward, which is at the end of the valley of the giants northward:
- Jos 18:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the border came down to the end of the mountain that lieth before the valley of the son of Hinnom, and which is in the valley of the giants on the north, and descended to the valley of Hinnom, to the side of Jebusi on the south, and descended to Enrogel,
- Jos 19:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the border compasseth it on the north side to Hannathon: and the outgoings thereof are in the valley of Jiphthahel:
- Jos 19:27 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And turneth toward the sunrising to Bethdagon, and reacheth to Zebulun, and to the valley of Jiphthahel toward the north side of Bethemek, and Neiel, and goeth out to Cabul on the left hand,
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Gay'". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".