The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1516|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||)yg|| ||Gay'|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Ne 2:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- AndI went out by night by the gate of the valley, even before the dragon well, and to the dung port, and viewed the walls of Jerusalem, which were broken down, and the gates thereof were consumed with fire.
- Ne 2:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then wentI up in the night by the brook, and viewed the wall, and turned back, and entered by the gate of the valley, and so returned.
- Ne 3:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The valley gate repaired Hanun, and the inhabitants of Zanoah; they built it, and set up the doors thereof, the locks thereof, and the bars thereof, and a thousand cubits on the wall unto the dung gate.
- Ne 11:30 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Zanoah, Adullam, and in their villages, at Lachish, and the fields thereof, at Azekah, and in the villages thereof. And they dwelt from Beersheba unto the valley of Hinnom.
- Ne 11:35 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Lod, and Ono, the valley of craftsmen.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Gay'". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".