The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1534|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||lglg|| ||Galgal|
| ||heaven, rolling thing, wheel, whirlwind|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 5 Verses|
- Eze 10:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And he spake unto the man clothed with linen, and said, Go in between the wheels, even under the cherub, and fill thine hand with coals of fire from between the cherubims, and scatter them over the city. And he went in in my sight.
- Eze 10:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And it came to pass, that when he had commanded the man clothed with linen, saying, Take fire from between the wheels, from between the cherubims; then he went in, and stood beside the wheels.
- Eze 10:13 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- As for the wheels, it was cried unto them in my hearing,O wheel.
- Eze 23:24 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And they shall come against thee with chariots, wagons, and wheels, and with an assembly of people, which shall set against thee buckler and shield and helmet round about: andI will set judgment before them, and they shall judge thee according to their judgments.
- Eze 26:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- By reason of the abundance of his horses their dust shall cover thee: thy walls shall shake at the noise of the horsemen, and of the wheels, and of the chariots, when he shall enter into thy gates, as men enter into a city wherein is made a breach.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Galgal". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".