The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1668|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||)d|| ||Da' (Aramaic)|
| ||one another, this, together|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Da 4:30 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "The king reflected and said, 'Is this not Babylon the great, whichI myself have built as a royal residence by the might of my power and for the glory of my majesty ?'
- Da 5:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then the king's face grew pale and his thoughts alarmed him, and his hip joints went slack and his knees began knocking together.
- Da 7:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "And four great beasts were coming up from the sea, different from one another.
- Da 7:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "WhileI was contemplating the horns, behold, another horn, a little one, came up among them, and three of the first horns were pulled out by the roots before it; and behold, this horn possessed eyes like the eyes of a man and a mouth uttering great boasts.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Da' (Aramaic)". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".