The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 1668|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||)d|| ||Da' (Aramaic)|
| ||another, one, this|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Da 4:30 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The king spake, and said, Is not this great Babylon, thatI have built for the house of the kingdom by the might of my power, and for the honour of my majesty?
- Da 5:6 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then the king's countenance was changed, and his thoughts troubled him, so that the joints of his loins were loosed, and his knees smote one against another.
- Da 7:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another.
- Da 7:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- I considered the horns, and, behold, there came up among them another little horn, before whom there were three of the first horns plucked up by the roots: and, behold, in this horn were eyes like the eyes of man, and a mouth speaking great things.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Da' (Aramaic)". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".