The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2344|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||lwx|| ||Chowl|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Jer 5:22 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'Do you not fear Me?' declares the LORD. 'Do you not tremble in My presence? ForI have placed the sand as a boundary for the sea, An eternal decree, so it cannot cross over it. Though the waves toss, yet they cannot prevail; Though they roar, yet they cannot cross over it.
- Jer 15:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Their widows will be more numerous before Me Than the sand of the seas; I will bring against them, against the mother of a young man, A destroyer at noonday; I will suddenly bring down on her Anguish and dismay.
- Jer 33:22 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- 'As the host of heaven cannot be counted and the sand of the sea cannot be measured, soI will multiply the descendants of David My servant and the Levites who minister to Me.'"
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Chowl". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".