The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2344|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||lwx|| ||Chowl|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Jer 5:22 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Fear ye not me? saith the LORD: will ye not tremble at my presence, which have placed the sand for the bound of the sea by a perpetual decree, that it cannot pass it: and though the waves thereof toss themselves, yet can they not prevail; though they roar, yet can they not pass over it?
- Jer 15:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Their widows are increased to me above the sand of the seas:I have brought upon them against the mother of the young men a spoiler at noonday:I have caused him to fall upon it suddenly, and terrors upon the city.
- Jer 33:22 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- As the host of heaven cannot be numbered, neither the sand of the sea measured: so willI multiply the seed of David my servant, and the Levites that minister unto me.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Chowl". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".