The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 2929|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||awml+|| ||Talmown|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Ne 7:45 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The porters: the children of Shallum, the children of Ater, the children of Talmon, the children of Akkub, the children of Hatita, the children of Shobai, an hundred thirty and eight.
- Ne 11:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Moreover the porters, Akkub, Talmon, and their brethren that kept the gates, were an hundred seventy and two.
- Ne 12:25 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Mattaniah, and Bakbukiah, Obadiah, Meshullam, Talmon, Akkub, were porters keeping the ward at the thresholds of the gates.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Talmown". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".