The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3173|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||dyxy|| ||Yachiyd|
| ||lonely, one and child, only, only son|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Ge 22:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- He said, "Take now your son, your only son, whom you love, Isaac, and go to the land of Moriah, and offer him there as a burnt offering on one of the mountains of whichI will tell you."
- Ge 22:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- He said, "Do not stretch out your hand against the lad, and do nothing to him; for nowI know that you fear God, since you have not withheld your son, your only son, from Me."
- Ge 22:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- and said, "By MyselfI have sworn, declares the LORD, because you have done this thing and have not withheld your son, your only son,
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Yachiyd". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".