The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3173|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||dyxy|| ||Yachiyd|
| ||darling, desolate, only, only child, only son, solitary|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Ge 22:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And he said, Take now thy son, thine only son Isaac, whom thou lovest, and get thee into the land of Moriah; and offer him there for a burnt offering upon one of the mountains whichI will tell thee of.
- Ge 22:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And he said, Lay not thine hand upon the lad, neither do thou any thing unto him: for nowI know that thou fearest God, seeing thou hast not withheld thy son, thine only son from me.
- Ge 22:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And said, By myself haveI sworn, saith the LORD, for because thou hast done this thing, and hast not withheld thy son, thine only son:
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Yachiyd". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".