The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 3653|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||ak|| ||Ken|
| ||base, estate, foot, office, place, well|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Da 11:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- But out of a branch of her roots shall one stand up in his estate, which shall come with an army, and shall enter into the fortress of the king of the north, and shall deal against them, and shall prevail:
- Da 11:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then shall stand up in his estate a raiser of taxes in the glory of the kingdom: but within few days he shall be destroyed, neither in anger, nor in battle.
- Da 11:21 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And in his estate shall stand up a vile person, to whom they shall not give the honour of the kingdom: but he shall come in peaceably, and obtain the kingdom by flatteries.
- Da 11:38 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- But in his estate shall he honour the God of forces: and a god whom his fathers knew not shall he honour with gold, and silver, and with precious stones, and pleasant things.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Ken". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".