The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4131|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||twm|| ||Mowt|
| ||bring down, fall, falter, gives way, immovable, moved, shake, shaken, shaken violently, slip, slipped, slips, staggering, totter, tottered, totters|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Isa 24:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The earth is broken asunder, The earth is split through, The earth is shaken violently.
- Isa 40:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- He who is too impoverished for such an offering Selects a tree that does not rot; He seeks out for himself a skillful craftsman To prepare an idol that will not totter.
- Isa 41:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- So the craftsman encourages the smelter, And he who smooths metal with the hammer encourages him who beats the anvil, Saying of the soldering, "It is good "; And he fastens it with nails, So that it will not totter.
- Isa 54:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "For the mountains may be removed and the hills may shake, But My lovingkindness will not be removed from you, And My covenant of peace will not be shaken ," Says the LORD who has compassion on you.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Mowt". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".