The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4131|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||twm|| ||Mowt|
| ||carried, cast, course, decay, exceedingly, fall, falling down, moved, ready, removed, shaketh, slide, slip, variant|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Isa 24:19 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.
- Isa 40:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- He that is so impoverished that he hath no oblation chooseth a tree that will not rot; he seeketh unto him a cunning workman to prepare a graven image, that shall not be moved.
- Isa 41:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- So the carpenter encouraged the goldsmith, and he that smootheth with the hammer him that smote the anvil, saying, It is ready for the sodering: and he fastened it with nails, that it should not be moved.
- Isa 54:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- For the mountains shall depart, and the hills be removed; but my kindness shall not depart from thee, neither shall the covenant of my peace be removed, saith the LORD that hath mercy on thee.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Mowt". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".