The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4144|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||dswm|| ||Mowcad|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Isa 24:18 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then it will be that he who flees the report of disaster will fall into the pit, And he who climbs out of the pit will be caught in the snare; For the windows above are opened, and the foundations of the earth shake.
- Isa 40:21 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Do you not know? Have you not heard? Has it not been declared to you from the beginning? Have you not understood from the foundations of the earth?
- Isa 58:12 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Those from among you will rebuild the ancient ruins; You will raise up the age-old foundations; And you will be called the repairer of the breach, The restorer of the streets in which to dwell.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Mowcad". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".