The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4219|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||qrzm|| ||Mizraq|
| ||basin, basins, bowl, bowls, sacrificial bowls|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 1Ki 7:40 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Now Hiram made the basins and the shovels and the bowls. So Hiram finished doing all the work which he performed for King Solomon in the house of the LORD:
- 1Ki 7:45 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- and the pails and the shovels and the bowls; even all these utensils which Hiram made for King Solomon in the house of the LORD were of polished bronze.
- 1Ki 7:50 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- and the cups and the snuffers and the bowls and the spoons and the firepans, of pure gold; and the hinges both for the doors of the inner house, the most holy place, and for the doors of the house, that is, of the nave, of gold.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Mizraq". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".