The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4219|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||qrzm|| ||Mizraq|
| ||basons, bowl|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 1Ki 7:40 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And Hiram made the lavers, and the shovels, and the basons. So Hiram made an end of doing all the work that he made king Solomon for the house of the LORD:
- 1Ki 7:45 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the pots, and the shovels, and the basons: and all these vessels, which Hiram made to king Solomon for the house of the LORD, were of bright brass.
- 1Ki 7:50 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the bowls, and the snuffers, and the basons, and the spoons, and the censers of pure gold; and the hinges of gold, both for the doors of the inner house, the most holy place, and for the doors of the house, to wit, of the temple.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Mizraq". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".