The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4219|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||qrzm|| ||Mizraq|
| ||basin, basins, bowl, bowls, sacrificial bowls|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 2Ch 4:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- He also made ten tables and placed them in the temple, five on the right side and five on the left. And he made one hundred golden bowls.
- 2Ch 4:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Huram also made the pails, the shovels and the bowls. So Huram finished doing the work which he performed for King Solomon in the house of God:
- 2Ch 4:22 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- and the snuffers, the bowls, the spoons and the firepans of pure gold; and the entrance of the house, its inner doors for the holy of holies and the doors of the house, that is, of the nave, of gold.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Mizraq". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".