The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4219|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||qrzm|| ||Mizraq|
| ||basons, bowl|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 2Ch 4:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- He made also ten tables, and placed them in the temple, five on the right side, and five on the left. And he made an hundred basons of gold.
- 2Ch 4:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And Huram made the pots, and the shovels, and the basons. And Huram finished the work that he was to make for king Solomon for the house of God;
- 2Ch 4:22 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And the snuffers, and the basons, and the spoons, and the censers, of pure gold: and the entry of the house, the inner doors thereof for the most holy place, and the doors of the house of the temple, were of gold.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Mizraq". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".