The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 4565|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||rtsm|| ||Mictar|
| ||concealment, hiding place, hiding places, secret, secret places|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Jer 13:17 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- But if you will not listen to it, My soul will sob in secret for such pride; And my eyes will bitterly weep And flow down with tears, Because the flock of the LORD has been taken captive.
- Jer 23:24 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Can a man hide himself in hiding places SoI do not see him?" declares the LORD. "DoI not fill the heavens and the earth ?" declares the LORD.
- Jer 49:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "ButI have stripped Esau bare, I have uncovered his hiding places So that he will not be able to conceal himself; His offspring has been destroyed along with his relatives And his neighbors, and he is no more.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Mictar". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".