The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5397|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hm#n|| ||N@shamah|
| ||blast, breath, inspiration, souls, spirit|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Isa 2:22 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Cease ye from man, whose breath is in his nostrils: for wherein is he to be accounted of?
- Isa 30:33 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- For Tophet is ordained of old; yea, for the king it is prepared; he hath made it deep and large: the pile thereof is fire and much wood; the breath of the LORD, like a stream of brimstone, doth kindle it.
- Isa 42:5 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Thus saith God the LORD, he that created the heavens, and stretched them out; he that spread forth the earth, and that which cometh out of it; he that giveth breath unto the people upon it, and spirit to them that walk therein:
- Isa 57:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- ForI will not contend for ever, neither willI be always wroth: for the spirit should fail before me, and the souls whichI have made.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for N@shamah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".