The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5397|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hm#n|| ||N@shamah|
| ||blast, breath, inspiration, souls, spirit|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Jos 10:40 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- So Joshua smote all the country of the hills, and of the south, and of the vale, and of the springs, and all their kings: he left none remaining, but utterly destroyed all that breathed, as the LORD God of Israel commanded.
- Jos 11:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And they smote all the souls that were therein with the edge of the sword, utterly destroying them: there was not any left to breathe: and he burnt Hazor with fire.
- Jos 11:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And all the spoil of these cities, and the cattle, the children of Israel took for a prey unto themselves; but every man they smote with the edge of the sword, until they had destroyed them, neither left they any to breathe.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for N@shamah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".