The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5595|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hps|| ||Caphah|
| ||add, augment, consume, destroy, heap, joined, perish, put|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Isa 7:20 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- In the same day shall the Lord shave with a razor that is hired, namely, by them beyond the river, by the king of Assyria, the head, and the hair of the feet: and it shall also consume the beard.
- Isa 13:15 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Every one that is found shall be thrust through; and every one that is joined unto them shall fall by the sword.
- Isa 29:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Woe to Ariel, to Ariel, the city where David dwelt! add ye year to year; let them kill sacrifices.
- Isa 30:1 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Woe to the rebellious children, saith the LORD, that take counsel, but not of me; and that cover with a covering, but not of my spirit, that they may add sin to sin:
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Caphah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".