The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5640|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||ets|| ||Catham|
| ||closed, conceal, concealed, cut off, hidden part, keep the secret, secret, stop, stopped|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 2Ch 32:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- he decided with his officers and his warriors to cut off the supply of water from the springs which were outside the city, and they helped him.
- 2Ch 32:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- So many people assembled and stopped up all the springs and the stream which flowed through the region, saying, "Why should the kings of Assyria come and find abundant water ?"
- 2Ch 32:30 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- It was Hezekiah who stopped the upper outlet of the waters of Gihon and directed them to the west side of the city of David. And Hezekiah prospered in all that he did.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Catham". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".