The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 5640|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||ets|| ||Catham|
| ||close up, hidden, secret, shut out, shut up, stop|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- 2Ch 32:3 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- He took counsel with his princes and his mighty men to stop the waters of the fountains which were without the city: and they did help him.
- 2Ch 32:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- So there was gathered much people together, who stopped all the fountains, and the brook that ran through the midst of the land, saying, Why should the kings of Assyria come, and find much water?
- 2Ch 32:30 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- This same Hezekiah also stopped the upper watercourse of Gihon, and brought it straight down to the west side of the city of David. And Hezekiah prospered in all his works.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Catham". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".