The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6026|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||gn(|| ||`anag|
| ||delicate, delicateness, delight, sport|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- Isa 55:2 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Wherefore do ye spend money for that which is not bread? and your labour for that which satisfieth not? hearken diligently unto me, and eat ye that which is good, and let your soul delight itself in fatness.
- Isa 57:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Against whom do ye sport yourselves? against whom make ye a wide mouth, and draw out the tongue? are ye not children of transgression, a seed of falsehood,
- Isa 58:14 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then shalt thou delight thyself in the LORD; andI will cause thee to ride upon the high places of the earth, and feed thee with the heritage of Jacob thy father: for the mouth of the LORD hath spoken it.
- Isa 66:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- That ye may suck, and be satisfied with the breasts of her consolations; that ye may milk out, and be delighted with the abundance of her glory.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for `anag". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".