The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6667|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||hyqdc|| ||Tsidqiyah|
| ||Zedekiah, Zidkijah|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 4 Verses|
- 2Ch 18:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And Zedekiah the son of Chenaanah had made him horns of iron, and said, Thus saith the LORD, With these thou shalt push Syria until they be consumed.
- 2Ch 18:23 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Then Zedekiah the son of Chenaanah came near, and smote Micaiah upon the cheek, and said, Which way went the Spirit of the LORD from me to speak unto thee?
- 2Ch 36:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And when the year was expired, king Nebuchadnezzar sent, and brought him to Babylon, with the goodly vessels of the house of the LORD, and made Zedekiah his brother king over Judah and Jerusalem.
- 2Ch 36:11 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Zedekiah was one and twenty years old when he began to reign, and reigned eleven years in Jerusalem.
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Tsidqiyah". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".