The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6672|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||rhc|| ||Tsohar|
| ||midday, noon, noonday, window|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Jer 6:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Prepare war against her; Arise, and let us attack at noon. Woe to us, for the day declines, For the shadows of the evening lengthen!
- Jer 15:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Their widows will be more numerous before Me Than the sand of the seas; I will bring against them, against the mother of a young man, A destroyer at noonday; I will suddenly bring down on her Anguish and dismay.
- Jer 20:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- But let that man be like the cities Which the LORD overthrew without relenting, And let him hear an outcry in the morning And a shout of alarm at noon;
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Tsohar". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".