The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6672|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||rhc|| ||Tsohar|
| ||day, midday, noon, noonday, noontide + (06256), window|
| The KJV Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Jer 6:4 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Prepare ye war against her; arise, and let us go up at noon. Woe unto us! for the day goeth away, for the shadows of the evening are stretched out.
- Jer 15:8 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- Their widows are increased to me above the sand of the seas:I have brought upon them against the mother of the young men a spoiler at noonday:I have caused him to fall upon it suddenly, and terrors upon the city.
- Jer 20:16 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- And let that man be as the cities which the LORD overthrew, and repented not: and let him hear the cry in the morning, and the shouting at noontide;
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Tsohar". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".