The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon
|Verse Display - Strong's Number: 6780|
|Original Word||Transliterated Word|
| ||xmc|| ||Tsemach|
| ||Branch, growth, heads, plants, sprouting, sprouts, what grew, where it grew|
| The NAS Strong's Version - 3 Verses|
- Eze 16:7 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "I made you numerous like plants of the field. Then you grew up, became tall and reached the age for fine ornaments; your breasts were formed and your hair had grown. Yet you were naked and bare.
- Eze 17:9 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Say, 'Thus says the Lord GOD, "Will it thrive? Will he not pull up its roots and cut off its fruit, so that it withers --so that all its sprouting leaves wither? And neither by great strength nor by many people can it be raised from its roots again.
- Eze 17:10 - [In Context|Read Chapter|Original Hebrew]
- "Behold, though it is planted, will it thrive? Will it not completely wither as soon as the east wind strikes it--wither on the beds where it grew ?""'
The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon is Brown, Driver, Briggs, Gesenius Lexicon; this is keyed to the "Theological Word Book of the Old Testament." These files are considered public domain.
NAS Exhaustive Concordance of the Bible with Hebrew-Aramaic and Greek Dictionaries. Copyright © 1981, 1998 by The Lockman Foundation. All rights
Brown, Driver, Briggs and Gesenius. "Hebrew Lexicon entry for Tsemach". "The Old Testament Hebrew Lexicon".